General Program Information
These unique programs are only open to select law students. To be eligible to apply, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Fluency in Spanish or Italian for the Dual-Degree Programs.
- Successful completion of all first year courses.
- Successful completion of a mini-course taught at NSU Law by a visiting professor from one of our E.U. partner universities prior to the semester abroad.
- Maintain good academic standing.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Semester Abroad/Phase II
- Day and Evening students pay the Day tuition rate. Evening students are converted to Day students for the semester abroad because the 12-credit registration maximum is exceeded. Upon completion of the semester abroad, Evening student status is restored.
- All tuition is paid to NSU Law, not to our E.U. partner universities.
- Financial aid (in the form of government and private loans) is available. Please contact Marsheila Bryant in Financial Aid/Student Affairs at email@example.com or (954) 262-7412 for specific information.
- Students are responsible for all fees related to:
- Travel to/from/within the host country.
- Housing in the host country.
- Books, copies, materials, supplies, etc.
- Health and/or travel insurance.
- Passport and visa issuance.
- Day and Evening students pay the same reduced rate, currently $4,625 per semester. This rate is subject to change.
- Students are responsible for the fees listed in points 1 - 5 above.