- Beach Party - June 14th @ 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Night at the drive-in - Transformers - June 24th @ 8-11 p.m.
- Marlins Night: Phillies v. Marlins - July 16th
- Donal Fehr - audio
- Lexis-Nexis Sports and Entertainment Law Training Seminar - February 12th @ 12:30 in Seminar Room 1
Come learn the research tricks and techniques needed for your summer jobs in sports, entertainment and intellectual property law. The first 10 attendees get free pizza.
- SELS BBQ Fundraiser - February 17th from 12:30 - 3:30
SELS will be selling food in the atrium to raise money for the 2nd Annual Sports and Entertainment Law Symposium. Everyone who brings a dish can eat for free. This is a great way for you to help with our symposium. Contact Jennifer Gomez (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on how to get involved.
- SELS Speaker Series presents: Adam Swickle, Esq., Swickle & Swickle, February 19th @ 12:30 in the Faculty Study
Criminal and civil law attorney to the NFL superstars. Lunch will be served.
- 2nd Annual NSU Sports and Entertainment Law Symposium - March 28th from 8am - 4pm
Adaptation, "Staying ahead of legal issues arising in the new digital age", with keynote speaker Don Fehr, Executive Director of Major League Baseball Association. Click here for more information (http://www.nsulaw.nova.edu/orgs/sels/symposium.cfm)
- Miami Heat Night - Heat vs. Hornets - April 7th
Special courtside speaker event with Miami Heat General Counsel Eve Wright while the Heat players are doing their shoot around on the court. Following the game we will have tickets to see the Heat play the Hornets. Tickets are only $17.00!!!
- Rockband Competition @ Ye Olde Falcon Pub - Date TBA
- Charity Rockband competition to raise money for the Kreative Kids Foundation.
- 1st Annual NSU Sports Law Symposium with Keynote Speaker Jason Rosenhaus of Rosenhaus Sports Management
- Marlins Day @ Dolphins Stadium, Marlins v. Cubs, including an exclusive speaking engagement with the Marlins General Counsel, Derrick Jackson and Marlins VP/General Manager, Michael Hill
- Speaker: Cyrus Bolooki, Drummer from New Found Glory
- Speaker: Ted "Touche" Lucas, CEO of Slip N Slide Records
- Speaker: Louis Tertocha, General Counsel at the Carnival Center for the Performing Arts
- Speaker: Jason Weiss, Sports and Entertainment Attorney, Atkinson, Diner, Stone, Mankuta & Ploucha, P.A.
- AMF Bowling Social with CALS
- Karaoke Social @ Sips-n-Dips Martini Bar & Bistro
- Private Movie Screening of “Two Days in April” – Critically Acclaimed Documentary on the NFL Draft
- Super Bowl Party at Hurricane Grill and Wings
- Charity Fundraiser for the Indian Pines Elementary School Music Program