The goal of the admissions process is to identify candidates who have or currently work in Human Resources/Business and would benefit from an Employment Law degree. Applicants will be evaluated on the basis of academic achievements as shown through their academic record, and familiarity with the Human Resources/Business Industry as shown by the personal statement, and prior or current work experience. Professional experience in the Human Resources/Business is required.
- Official transcripts showing conferred Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited university, and, if applicable, official transcripts from any and all college(s) attended (undergraduate and graduate level).
- Applicants must have at least two (2) years of work experience in the Human Resources/Business Industry.
- Applicants will be evaluated on their ability to work constructively with other professional in an online environment. This includes but, not limited to communicating effectively online or in person with faculty, staff and administrators at NSU.
- Check your Technical Requirements
* Resident alien students are required to submit a copy of their registration card. For more information, contact the International Students office at (954) 262-7240 or (800) 541-6682 ext. 27240.
Foreign nationals who reside outside the U.S. at the time of application, and whose native language is not English, must present evidence of proficiency in English by satisfactorily completing the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 600. Test scores must be submitted to the admissions Office. For a TOEFL application visit the web site at http://www.ets.org/toefl/ or write to:
Educational Testing Services
Princeton, NJ 08540
Applicants who have attended foreign universities or colleges are required to have their academic credentials evaluated for U.S. institutional equivalence by the following company.
Josef Silny & Associates
7101 SW 102 Avenue
Miami, FL 33173