Vanessa L. Prieto Esq.Adjunct Professor of Law
Adjunct Professor Prieto is practicing Civil and Commercial Litigation/Family Law at Vanessa L. Prieto Law Offices, providing extensive client representation in various legal matters throughout the United States.
Previously, Adjunct Professor Prieto held the following positions:
- Of Counsel and practicing Civil and Commercial Litigation/Family Law at Bradford Cohen Law and Philip L. Schwartz & Associates, P.A.,
- Associate practicing Civil and Commercial Litigation/Real Estate/Landlord Tenant at Oppenheim & Pilelsky,
- Associate practicing Civil and Commercial Litigation at Juan C. Zorilla & Associates,
- Associate practicing Civil and Commercial Litigation/Government Law/Land Use at Shutts & Bowen LLP,
- Associate practicing Civil/Commercial/Construction Litigation/Banking/Foreclosures/Real Estate/Corporate/Probate at May, Meacham & Davell, P.A.
Early on in her career, Adjunct Professor Prieto held many other positions such as Law Clerk, Legal Intern, Research Assistant, Trial Paralegal, Director of Accounting and Legal Assistant.
Adjunct Professor Prieto is presently appointed as the Ambassador, President’s Advisory Council at NSU (Alumni Relations).
Adjunct Professor Prieto has published two Law Review articles:
(1) “The Growth Management Pendulum: The Ecological Clock Is Ticking For Florida and Other States” (20 Nova L. Rev. 987 (Winter 1996)),
(2) “A Survey of Florida’s Recent District Court of Appeal and Administrative Decisions Involving Bid Protests: Challenging the Government’s Conduct Regarding A Public Procurement” (25 Nova L. Rev. 43 (Fall 2000)),
And one Florida Bar Article:
- “Commercial Arbitration” (June 1998).